Saturday, December 17, 2011

Soul Calibur V Characters


Soul Calibur V will feature 29 characters in all. Below is a list of the returning and new characters, that have been announced.

Returning Characters:

Aeon Calcos                                                                                           
Astaroth




Cervantes de Leon



Geo Dampierre



Heishiro Mitsurugi



Hildegard von Krone



Isabella Valentine



Maxi



Nightmare



Raphael Sorel



Siegfried Schtauffen
Taki
Tira
Voldo
Yoshimitsu


New Characters

 
Ezio Auditore
Natsu
Patroklos Alexandra
Pyrrha Alexandra
Viola
Xiba
Yan Leixia
Z.W.E.I












4 comments:

  1. As per my view Ezio Auditore is the best character of the Soul Calibur V. This is a new character of this game. Its skills are better than the other characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete